Saturday, August 4, 2012

Your strength gives me hope < 3

Gee, looks like its been a really long time since I last posted about something. The usual. As you all know, a life of a Form Fiver can be really hectic sometimes. Well, let's just say, in my case, it's all the time.

So as I dusted off the imaginary particles of dust on my blog, I just realised, I forgot the my password. LOL. alright, where was I? Today's post will prolly beat the record of shortest post ever conjured by me. But oh well, SPM calls. Lol.

You see, SPM trials is coming up pretty son, and as much as I wish I had time by my side, I'm in no luck whatsoever. I'm used to that. So studying has been pretty much the 'swag' that's filling up my free time and schedule, except for the fact that I may still have time to squeeze in 'procratination' in my schedule. That's inevitable. Or I would say, my greatest weakness.

My parents have been worrying their pants out for me and I guess, compared to their amount of worries, my cares about my studies, are nowhere. So there they go accusing me of not worrying enough about it. I beg to differ. Wish they could only see how my life has made such a drastic change from the girl I used to be before. But, I guess, they want what's best for me, I'll only understand when I have kids of my own. Nahh, believe me, they brainwashed me into believing this. TAH.

More for later. Gotta blast! Till next time.



The rest is still unwritten.
Share:

1 comments:

orangeawesome said...

you'll also be overprotective over your children next time, believe me :P just like what your parents do to you.