Monday, October 28, 2013

My Inner Ninja

My 2nd sem has finally made it's way into my already boring life. And I'm starting to feel the pinch. Let's just say, I haven't been really studying for the past 3 weeks and when I finally kick started my new semester I could feel the weight of the world all dumped at me.

Not that bad. But you get the picture.  Kinda threw in some drama for good measures.

Other than that, I'm honored and humbled to come in at the 2nd place for both Sparring and Pattern in the really recent 'Putrajaya Taekwondo Challenge '.

I came home, tired, donning not just my medals but a cut bottom lip and a nose bridge that hurt.

But it was worth the pain.

"No pain, no gain"

Other than that, I've been meaning to catch up on my studies.  But as usual, social media and procrastination always gets the best of me. Oh well ~

She'll hold on, if you never stop trying.

The rest is still unwritten.  :)

Share:

0 comments: