Friday, October 11, 2013

There's still hope.

So here I am, basking and spending my last few days of sem break on nothing but TV, Books and Baby and Social Media. Nothing that you can't expect from a teenager I guess.

My sem break in a nutshell, wasn't too bad really. I would say it's been pretty productive, if not better. :) Thank God. 

I know I've kept you readers in the dark for a couple of weeks. My blog was dead and thank you I'm aware of it. I tried doing something about it. Like you know, fish for some ideas along the way. But my vocabulary seems to be always getting in the way. So I decided that I needed to finish a book and see what it would do to help. I got nothing. It didn't help. At least I felt like it didn't cus the story didn't really make much sense. Girlish romance stuff. I'm romantic. at times. heh. 

My vocabulary has always been the limiting factor in things. Doesn't feel like It's at it's peak when I need it to be. My next sem. will see us through 'English for general proficiency' aka. EGP. Which also means I need to get my English back on track again. 

Oh well, other than that, my sleeping pattern hasn't been a doll lately. Like when has it ever been, right? Yea. I like to call it insomnia. Cus it kinda gives me that extra thrill to it when people ask. But then again, It involves me thinking alot about stuffs that I shouldn't even be bothered with. I overthink things. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in this. I would occasionally sleep at my usual God forbidden time- about 12am if not later. And then wake up randomly in the middle of the night, say 2-3AM. And find myself pondering and thinking about things and..ugh. 

So I fall in the category of insomnia where I have the 'inability to stay asleep'.

But thankfully, after hours awake. My body, mind and heart give in and I fall right back to sleep and continue til the next morning. I usually regret then, but whatever. 

It's unhealthy. I know. But I hope I'll be able to fight the disorder, soon. /Fingers Crossed/ 

My highlight for the week would be where I came in at the 2nd place for the Taekwondo pattern event in The Best Of The Best Competition 2013 that was held in Stadium Titiwangsa. 

I was honored and humbled by the strong support system I had with me on that day and I owe it all to them. And God. Amen. :)











Maybe two is better than one. But what if both of us are unsure, unready and confused?  


The rest is still unwritten. 
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations for your achievement.may GOD bless you. amen:)