Saturday, October 6, 2012

Look who's the old one now? (; (Aini Rasyidah)

Dear Aini Rasyidah, AKA. BOB.

Yup, guess what. It's the time of the year again. For you to feel old. That's right. OLD. guess this birthday will be a lil diff. Huh since everyone's so buzzed up with le SPM preparations.

Don't kill me if I say this but, I only realised your birthday's coming on the morning of the 5th of October when I went to the loo for my morning routine. Hee. &; that's how I remembered Joanne's birthday as well. Guess, this means you're freaking special.
Here's wishing you a blessed, fun-filled, thrilling, memorable, and joyful, and weird, awkward 17th BIRTHDAY!! We've known each other since form 1, and I could never ask for a better sister from diff parents. XD I'm not good with cheesy. But I'll make do with whatever fibre of cheesiness I have within me. :33

You've thought me things, been my listening ear and give relationship advice like a pro. Sometimes, I wonder if you are actually in one. But I trust you. Better tell me if you are. Eheh. But i guess the saying goes, it's the people who has had many problems before that give the best advices. XD credits: twitter. Of Instagram. Heh. And your over the hedge pro add math skills. Man, have I learnt a lot! Thanks pal. < 3

Can't wait till after SPM. drivers license here we come! And a job, and shopping, and...getting our results. Ugh.


This post can never amount to all the things you've helped me tru this whole 5 years of fun.i don't even know where to begin if you ask me. XD Thanks for everything. Seriously. && oh HAPPY Getting-old and feeling-old 17th birthday ! :))




My you have many many more happy returns of the years. God bless.


< 3,

Your awkward, weird ,crazy, and coolest friend of all,

Veronica Guay. :{D
Share:

3 comments:

Aini R. said...

I. Am tearing up right now. ;________________;
I love you lol. And you're right, you can't do cheesy but hell, who the fuck cares right now lol.
I WANT TO SQUEEZE THE CHEESE OUT OF YOU COME LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG.
And let's be friends forever like even our grandchildren are best friends okay ;w;
(Unless they're of different gender, and the grandchildren could be our grandchildren if you know what I mean 8D).

ILY. /VIRTUALLY HUGS YOU TO DEATH/

Veronica G said...

Ehehe how could you read it anyways. Darn iPad wouldn't let me make amendments. :P haiz. Anyways, you're most welcome. <3 just realised this comment. Lol. Mhmkay. :33 hug me all you want when we meet. Cheeseeeee.

orangeawesome said...

my hair stood up when i was reading this.. LOL