Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Over && out!

SPM's over. ell yea. :)) SPM. an acronym for SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA. or SIJIL PERNIKAHAN MURID. eheh. (ignore my humour). we've been studying for so many years, to come to this stage. THIS PHASE. this ending. && we finally made it through. whatever the results may be, it all comes secondary. (chyea right) but no, seriously, what we can all do now, is hope and pray for the best. (and hopefully, the graphs gets pulled lower this year). So how were the papers, you ask? well, to tell you the truth, it wasnt thaaaat easy. the papers im most worried about is Biology. && that was my LAST paper. way to ruin everything for me. blahh. im more worried about the results really. Now i know how its like to have everyone putting so much high hopes on me. but,i guess, in a way or two, a lil' pushing goes a long way && its healthy at times. so i dont 'wander' off from my track. I'm really lucky to have parents who are always there for me no matter what. && teachers && friends && everyone. Im really blessed. (; Had enough cheese? alright. alright. so my parents decided that they'd get me a car for college. wee. && as for tomorrow, its my Undang lecture im excited && worried at the same time. excited cus im one step away (or a few steps away) to actually driving. :D Got a job over at my mum's previous company, saved alot of time on the interviews. :D thank God. Training starts this friday. yay. new friends. lol this is hard. i've got sooo much to type. so many things happened && i haven't even got the the time to record it. blahh. Gave my room a makeover today. Most productive day evaaa (Y) eheh. oh well, gotta blast! till next time. with love. (:
Share:

0 comments: