Monday, January 28, 2013

One. Step. At a time. :'))

Watch "One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks (WITH LYRICS ON SCREEN)" on YouTube

Life hasn't been a bed of sweet smelling roses for me lately. What can I say?  We can't always have our way with things.

For the fact that in still stuck at home everyday, besides going to work with Mum, i'll be cooped up at home feeling all unproductive as usual. Not that there is anything to complain about. I'm just a girl waiting for her results before getting myself into college. It'll all go by pretty fast, now wouldn't it?  :O Mhm.

Just wish I had the freedom to go places without my parents worrying their hairs out for me. Which all brings me to this random song that speaks volume. To me it did.

"So close but so far away."

" take one step at a time, there's no need to rush, its like learning to fly, or falling in love."

"Its gonna happen and its suppose to happen."

So yea, I'm not lame, I just find my solitude in songs that have lyrics so close to what I'm currently facing. Well, wouldn't you?  :))

The rest is still unwritten.  :))

Share:

0 comments: