Monday, September 23, 2013

"And suddenly, all the love songs were about you."

Oh, Hello there. It's been a while, no? I feel you.

So I've completed my first Semester and it ended with my finals which went by in a jiff. Thankfully. 

We were granted 3 weeks of sem break and i've never been so free my entire life.

My days would consist of waking up automatically at 7:30 am, feel tired and resume sleeping and then waking up at 10am to have my breakfast. Lazy ay? I KNOW. ugh./

I've made a couple of plans before my sem break and I haven't really carried anything out yet so far. Go figure.

And looking back at the old times. It feels like alot of us has changed. Not that it's a bad thing. I always believed that 'change' itself is inevitable and when our peer groups change, so will our lives and sometimes, it's for the better. It'll shape us to be someone who can blend in. And with that said, somethings still remains forever, photos and MORE photos. 

So my friends are all moving on and finding someone and I'm here with a pack of chips and a diet coke questioning my sexuality. JK. Guess I'm contented with the way things are as of now. 

I've been reminiscing on alot of things lately and it makes me wonder what if things were different, I wouldn't have met the great people I've slowly grown to love now.. 

So blessed I can't contain it. So much, I've gotta give it away. :D Spread the happiness and annoy the world with it. :)


If you ask me if I love him, I'd lie. 



The rest is still unwritten. :)
Share:

0 comments: