Sunday, May 4, 2014

Change.

Deja vu made me do this. I had 2 consecutive deja vu's in a week and if that's not cool, I don't know what is. 

I notice i've been putting off blog updating for a while now, for a plain reason that my life events aren't blog worthy . But believe you, me I've had some of the best days of my life that 26 letters of the Alphabet can't concoct. 


"Change means moving on which also means not dwelling in the past and brace yourself for one heck of a new ride. " I kinda sorta made that up myself, eheh. I have to admit that change isn't easy. When something has been a part of you for a while, no matter how long, when you start getting accustomed, or attached to it, that's when you're stuck. By stuck I mean you channel all your happiness and good vibes to it that once you're out, the supply of feel good vibes feel like it's cut off. It's like an addiction you can't get rid off but you know you have to because it's for the best, both for your own happiness and wellbeing. Regardless, we still hold on to the remaining strands of fiber on the rope, hoping it'll break our fall or promise us a softer landing at least. But to no avail. It's funny how sometimes, I find myself going back and forth to the past, hoping to shed some light to the problems I faced or the unfinished matters that seem to resurface ever so often. Most often then not, I find myself at a dead end, if not confused and sometimes if I'm lucky, the good memories flood back in and then it makes me wanna linger just a little while longer. Bad choice.


Truth is, no matter how hard I try, my past will still be there. But with time, hopefully it'll be buried or masked by all the happiness that I must learn to create, with the great people around me. My life is changing on a daily basis, and I can only watch in awe as God unfolds every little chapter of my life right before my eyes. 


I know every thing is there for a reason, and I see it oh so clearly now that the things that happen are there to make me stronger and I'll try to wade every storm, and hang on when things are rough. Because really, I doubt it'll rain forever. I'm gonna see the rainbow somewhere, somehow. It's worth the wait, man it is. 


I've had awesane days where all I can remember was being in total bliss. Laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing some more. It's nothing much but for the fact that I have the ability to bask in so much happiness gives me enough hope to pull me through the toughest of times. Because whenever something comes in my way, I'll get by it, having all the great times in mind, waiting until the next time I get a chance of total bliss. 


But happiness is how you make it. You can choose to be happy. Always. Let nothing shake you. Be invincible. Note to self. 


On a brighter note, I had a room makeover where I kinda changed the orientation of my room's furniture. I like it so much better now. It's so pretty, but it's still not pink. Oh well. 



"I'm deeply loved, abundantly blessed and I wouldn't wanna have it any other way. "


With love.







Share:

0 comments: