Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinky promise. <3

It's the time again where I decide my blog needs a good old update. :)

CNY just ended with a Bang. Well, not officially until Chap Goh Meh. Which is the 15th day of CNY.

I've been feeling more bored than ever. Starting work with my mum tomorrow.  Other than getting the red packets I really hope I'll be able to make myself useful at least until my college starts.

I went over to my soon-to- be college
Today and spoke to both the director and head of pre-university studies. And they were a great help at everything. It was a productive and fruiful day I'd say.

Got myself accustomed to the place so I wont get a cultural shock when I'm in. Though, somehow I know that the first day of college wouldn't be any less scarier even if I visit my college everyday. But its a start. :) seeing the Med students in formal attires in their lecture halls makes me squirm for some reasons. Feel so intimidated and overwhelmed. Just random feelings I cannot explain I guess. I get that all the time. Ugh.

Haven't been feeling like myself lately. The cold maybe? And I'm still up at this hour updating my blog so u readers can have a heads up on what's going on. Not that I have many readers really. But oh well. :))

Learned to look at the brighter side of every picture. And stop dwelling in the past. Guess that's what's been holding me back from achieving the better things ahead.

And oh, what's with the title you ask?  Nth much just some random promise I made with an ass I call friend. "Pinky promise with your spit on it". lol.

With love.

Share:

0 comments: