Saturday, December 21, 2013

"See you next year!"

Saying "See you next year" to everyone who you're literally only gonna meet next week cus you're a rebel like that.

Look's like someone forgot that she even had a blog. I'm sorry my life has been a little busy that updating my blog always seem to slip off my mind. Things were crazy, I don't even know where to begin. So overwhelming to be honest. Thanks to a fellow anon. on Ask.fm and a few of my friends who inquired about my non-existent blog, I decided to add some 'life' to it. Or so I'll try.

Where do i begin? Maybe I'll start off with the fact that in exactly 10 more days down the road, 2014 will make its way into our lives, whether we like it or not. I'm sure we've had our fair share of heartbreaks, joy, laughter, craziness and heck load of problems that /Inserts Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball Chorus/. But, wait. Take a moment off and look at yourself. You're still alive and kicking. Remember those times when you were in your pool of problems that seemed impossible to pull through. Look at you now, untouched by the seemingly scary fists of all your predicaments.

You were strong. You still are. 2013 was a year filled with mistakes made, great new friends added, and definitely a whole lot of lessons that I'm so grateful I got the chance to experience. Every little bump in the road, i used to try to swerve, but as I grew older, and (hopefully) wiser, I always challenge myself to take it all in my stride, To not back away from it, but face it on like a man  woman.

No kidding, 2013 has brought so many new things in my life. I've met some of the greatest people that has brought flavours and meaning to my life that I never thought was possible. I've learnt that life is short. And whenever you have the passion or random urge to do something. Do it. (Unless it puts your life in danger, don't.) And when you feel the need to tell others what you feel and how you feel. You do it. Cus there's no turning back in life. You only got one chance; One chance to let people know that you love them, once chance to make someone's day, one chance to do what you've always wanted to do.

So what if you messed up? So what if people will think weirdly of you? You don't answer to anyone. You do not need constant validation from others. You take that risk. cus with risks come great outcomes. Even if things didn't work out the way you've wanted it to, to know that you DID try would suffice. And if it DID make you look like a fool. Look on the bright side, you might have made someone's day and it will all be added into the arsenal of memories to laugh at when you're old and when all you have left is the great old memories.

So what I'm trying to say is, go forth and do things. Follow your heart sometimes, because chances are, your heart is right. Give it a chance. ;) I've given alot of things a chance this year, It was scary but damn, it was all worth every inch of effort .

It's all about being 'Fearless'. Fear holds you back from all the great things. Be fearless when deemed necessary.

2014 will see us through alot more obstacles, beautiful memories, and lessons that are of paramount importance. Each element can either make you or break you. All boils down to whether or not you choose to let it affect you. I say 'come at me, brah!'.

Here's wishing each and everyone of you readers a fantastic, awesane, crazy, fun, memorable Year ahead ! May 2014 be a year for a more promising future and may everything be in your favor. :')

Remember;

Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try. -Anonymous. 

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you merry Christmas and Happy new year too.may GOD bless you dear :)