Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dreams work. or so i thought. D:

Day two. of not doing my atomic atoms of piles of homework. moving to the beat of Elevator- David archie at the background. hahaha. filled with head-bobbing madness :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i feel great today. beats me why. =O had a whale of time watching DEE social network. i know i know. i'm a lil backwards-ly dinasaurily retarded. hahaha. i like watching movies at home. well NOT all the time. X) just got news from my mum that the company my mum's in aka the company i worked in during the holis. are looking for language trainers. heee. boss asks if i could go back there to train the agents. HAH. that totally came out. to be modestly true, i don't think i'm fit for it. like seriously. my english is atrocious. I don't read as much as i do. can't find time. tell me, how can someone with the right frame of mind, juggle 2 things at once. make that 3.. && need i continue. X) i feel busy already. hhaha. && oh for the record, i think i'm getting a feeling that being in science stream isnt as bad as i think. homework apart, i think i might be having the time of my life. i haven't been really paying attention to the people i care about the most in my life.i feel bad. really bad. && you might think i'm kidding. no joke. i feel 101% remorseful right now. go figure. X) i'm sorry if i havent done what you expect me to do, sorry for all the times that i've left you out of things, && for the times i never got the chance to express how i feel, ( in a nice way), for all the promises i broke, && for all the words that have bore holes in your heart that you cannot erase by your own means. i've made tonns of mistakes in my 16years of life. && i'm regretting it now. but just sometimes, i just gotta tell myself  to be strong, && move on. you may think i dont care, but i do. i just dont show it. i'm not the type to. i keep it to myself, as awkward as it seems, i talk to myself when evrything just gets out of control for me to handle. i'm tired of locking it all up in my tower of regrets && problems. ooooooooooooo. too touchy. hahaah. X) i got you there didn't i? Here's to my peeps who i love to the depth of the deepest ocean, I love you guys, && you know that. I have my flaws && i don't think i can hide it long from you guys. i'm just gonna play along. && if i ever get on your nerves, come up to me, && let it all go. i may not be able to take it. LOL. but i still have my bed to go home with troubles with. (: no sweat. <3



veron signing of with the hope that her sorries get across. if it didn't, your loss. i tried. =P




the rest is still unwritten (:
Share:

1 comments:

your owner said...

yeah right. your english is what?? ato whoattt? HAHAH