Thursday, August 14, 2014

Keep balance.

How do people get random outburst of inspirations like how do i subscribe to that too?

My blog has seen better days. As much as i would like to equate blogging less to being busy and productive,  (blogging less= productive life) that's not really true. But it kinda is. wait. Yea. The biggest hurdles that I've been through would be all this. All this that I'm starting to overcome day by day. I officially graduated from a foundation level programme and found that there's more to life than just going to bed late, waking up late and lazing around in my PJ's until it's time for dinner. Oh Good lord, this sounds more terrible than it actually is in real life honestly. I found my daily unproductive routine, mundane and so I set out on a journey to get a part time job. It took me a couple of rejections and time before i settled on one so close to home, and paid a fair wage, enough for an almost lifeless kid who aspires to be a doctor someday. SMH. It was truly a blessing.

Other than that, I've been so honoured as to be able to tutor a junior in Math. It's surprising to know how long I've strayed from Form 2 Math and yet I still kinda got it in me after so long. But I guess I should have it in me especially after going through so many grueling years of Math and Add Math. All in all, it's a blessing all the same to be a 'tutor' and to have the opportunity to share the joy with your student after receiving their results and the frustrating moments of not having all the answers to their questions and sometimes being unable to explain things to them. At least the things that i've learnt dont go to waste.  I'm slowly learning everyday and I like it. I like it alot.

In the academic view of things, I had a Medical Entrance Interview and it went partially well, until I started to feel nervous and forget the things that i was suppose to say. I am such a klutz. I met people from all over the country and man it was fun, i made a few friends and a guy who was initially from the army or something and who's mom asked me all there is to know about MSU. Glad I could help. :D Now, for the wait. Waiting kills me. Waiting for my food kills me. But not so much. I'm just gonna wait, with hopes of good news to come in that platter. ;)

Juggling all that and Taekwondo competition training is no joke but in all honesty, I miss the busy days in foundation with my peeps who I hold so dearly to. Varisha has set sail in her degree programme now and here I am blogging about it. AHAH my time will come. But I hope you'll find some crazy nut cases there, and the void will be filled. Wherever you are and whoever you shall meet, may it be as magical as our friendship from the start. I hope and pray for nothing but the very best for you guys; Varisha, Pavitra and Coey Yann. If we ever get to meet again, I do hope it's soon, but if not. I guess I'll see you in your wedding. (Remember me, okay? Okay.)

Enough of cheesiness for one day, veron. Wow, i never expected this. So this is what random outbursts of inspiration is. :') You just gotta go with the flow, put whatever you have in mind into words. Got it.

Here's hoping for a green light and a pass to Med school. Amen. :)

On a not so serious note, my life can be summarized as below :

"I should not be eating that" I say, as I shoved it into my mouth.
Share:

0 comments: