Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear Hui Yie

Hi Hui Yie, Hi. :D I haven't done a goodbye post before but I really hope this works. 

We met in primary school back in 2006 (std 5) if I'm not mistaken. (I actually used a calculator for this) and what happen in the course of 2 years until we stepped into highschool was beyond what my memory could hold. I have a reaaally bad memory. But 5 years of high school with you and all the other great people I've met was a whole awesome experience altogether. It was sort of vivid. Maybe all I needed was 5 long years to enforce all the good old times. heh. 

You'll be furthering your studies in New Zealand and it's pretty far to me cus I still haven't completely mastered the map. It sounds far, where all the pretty pretty people live. I sound like a creep. But all in all, may you succeed in whatever you do, be it in New Zealand or when you get back to our humble land where food is in abundance. And I hope you find some really cool and cute new friends there who would most prolly over-tower you, no offence. Asian problems. But who doesn't like a cute, lil' fun-sized Asian like Hui Yie? heee. Chheeeese. 

Take care while you're there and do miss us. Like ALOT, alot. But wait, not too much, cus then you might get insomnia, and can't focus and then you'll cry yourself to sleep and that's unhealthy. Just, miss us enough to remember our names for later when you come back. Or just mine, then I can help u with a few of the rest later ahaha jk. hi. 

I trust you'll be fine and do inform us when you return.

I've had the most pleasant time rummaging through the old memories which backdates from 2009 and we looked...weird. Like the 'whatever ever happened' weird. and i figured maybe we looked like that cus we were in the 'soul searching' phase of life. Oh well.

You must have alot to do, I'll just stop here and let the photos do the talking. *drumrolls*

P.S/ : Please insert any sad music or listen to our rendition of 'Let her Go' for a better tear-inducing effect. ;) 
























                            











We hope to see you real soon. xoxo 
Share:

0 comments: